chrisburkardThe first time I went to Russia was in 2009.. Shortly after landing I was thrown into a jail cell for 24 hours and deported back to Korea because my passport has issues.. 2 days later I came back and scored 45 minutes of small but epic surf. This is one of shots we got in our trip.. Needless to say it was all worth it #solarlife_contest #mikelosness
- chrisburkard@joeybenaron I thought that's where it was going.. But I lucked out
- conor_kennedy_so sick
- es_donsDamn that must have been scary as shit, after 24 hours I would feel like I was never gonna get out. Did they give you any phone calls?
- andreikushnir@chrisburkard Владивосток рулит, это привет с Шаморы)).. Nice shot Chris, let's get best wishes from Vladivostok city! Hope to see you again!
- ianzamora@chrisburkard these are the stories we as travelers should share more often. It shows the world what people go through just to capture amazing images like this. Thanks for sharing!
- ryanpernofskiSo good!
- gardenkritters@hawaii_aloha @lilangelmunoz @stonezonesurfclub
- mattjpearce@chrisburkard you definitely lucked out man. I hear those Russians carry out particularly generous cavity searches...
- aloha_bigmikeIt's just like the movie then I guess, "Give a wolf a taste and then leave him hungry." At least you got outta the Gulag and scored that. Whoa!
- anasxdaGreat shot!
- timmyreyesSo your headed out soon?
- timmyreyesLet's go on a hunt.
- bettybricklesThis shot like you gallery is awesome 👏👏😜😘
Log in to like or comment.