jaredpolinLet's play name these cameras.
- migjpulgar1 dx, d4, 5dmk3, f4, d800, d7100
- radorine@jaredpolin I got it right first
- thisis_zach@jaredpolin let's play send one to me :)
- mustafamekdadgive me one
- spartan_bdbBill, Mark, John, Steve and Emily. They all have names now!
- josiahalter1dx, d4, 5diii, f5, d800, d600 bam!
- josiahalterWait take back d600 put a 7100
- itswulfyThe Nikon centipede!
- iamthepcguy@jalterphoto you can read also?! Wow!
- josiahalter#leadersarereaders @iamthepcguy
- rileymastersonGoing to Allen's tomorrow !
- theexplorographerNot Sony. Not Care.
- iamthepcguy@jalterphoto haha in today's passive world! Absolutely correct.
- bunguarlet's play: give them all to me O.o this picture is full of tech orgasm.
- mrhufsaCanon nikon Canon nikon nikon nikon
- gregculmerDoesn't matter as long as they shoot...
- mrs_watts_I spy a film camera
- troybarboza@jaredpolin Canon 1DX, Nikon D4, Canon 5D Mark lll, Nikon F6, Nikon D800, and Nikon D600.
- bleechbumsI wish I could afford one of these
- a_mercerphotographyHey jared i am going to be uprgrading from a point and shoot to a nikon d3200 and will most likely purchase an extra lens with. You always say the 35mm 1.8g is the best option but i was wondering what your opinion was on the 50mm 1.8g. If you could give me some advice i would love to hear it! Anyway thankyou for your time
Log in to like or comment.