hollyfurtickToday Leading and Loving It releases and I have a few copies to give away. Just leave a comment here telling me where you live and what type of leadership you are in or who you want to gift the book to!!
- japerdue01Randleman, NC I am a Pastor's Wife and I teach our Elementary age kids and am currently starting a Women's Ministry.
- loriecarrell12Huntington IN- I am also a pastors wife- support my hubby as he leads and minister to women!
- pastorfreshSan Antonio,TX. In the youth ministry. Would give to my beautiful bride for women's ministry.
- krystahulseSpokane, WA. We are starting small groups in September and I will be one of the leaders. First time leading a group!
- raquelmurphyToms River NJ ( the Jersey Shore) my husband and me just planted Vital Church here 4 months ago. Loving it but would love to grow more as a leader!
- jgrittner@hollyfurtick joanna grittner(Florida) my husband and I are young adult pastors here in west palm beach Fl since 1year ago. We truly love what we do For Him and His kingdom. Totally in love of it and excited to see more people touched by Him!
- rich_rhondaI would give it to my cousin who is in his young 30's and pastoring a non denomination church. I read "Greater" & gave it to this cousin. He is Inspired & wants to be an effective leader. His name is Daniel Reynolds & the name of his church is EWC for Elevated Worship Center. His church is in Altoona, Alabama. :-)
- kerrinvnHi Holly, I am a pastor's wife from Cape Town, South Africa. I have a group of younger girls that I am mentoring and would love to be able to share this with them #generationalleadership
- suzesimpsonWe live in Moree NSW Australia and are part of a church plant. I'm just starting a woman's connect group.
- samantha_williams00Adelaide South Australia. Hubby and I have taken a step in faith and now overseeing a ministry within our church for hospitality and also mentoring young women. It would be a great blessing to both the young women, and myself!
- evschlegelMy husband and I pastor @beyondchurch in alma, AR. We are 30 years old and going on our 3rd year....I would love any leadership pointers I can get for myself and the other women on staff and in leadership at our church!
- faithjusticelaughterShwmae (hello in Welsh) from Wales, UK! I am not in leadership ATM because of health issues but God is using this time to prepare me. I want to be prepared for the leadership in church God will put us into when our situation allows.
- jmazey123Pastoring alongside my hubby in East Melbourne; Australia
- erinsmeltzLeading as a pastor's wife, small business owner and mama in East Earl, Pa. Hope to read this on vacation at the end of August!
- allekskornbaumThis would be a great tool as my husband who is a youth pastor and I just got married!
- harryhoff03Hey Holly, I would love to get one for my wife Maura. Her and I just planted a Church 4 months ago. Any encouragement or wisdom is welcomed here! Pittsburgh PA
- hollyfurtickCongratulations @clarinda1974, @christydelrio, and @tothejhawk you are the winners! Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!!
- dcannon31@hollyfurtick I love hearing you preach the good word! I scan my elevation church app for sermons by you! I'm disappointed when I don't hear you preach enough, you're an amazing, inspiring, woman Christian leader and I always am encouraged when listening to you. #inspiringchristianwoman #hollyfurtick
- diane.pantojawould love to give my sister lei this book. she's the wife of a pastor that recently planted a church in bew zealand! :)
- diane.pantoja*new zealand
Log in to like or comment.