peopleFan-favorite Bachelor & #Bachelorette contestants team up w Herbal Essences to see who will #gettherose
- dreezydrea0@chelle052107 how are these the fan faves #brooks
- baricohn@tracidawnrosen @sjz24
- heatherjrushI liked Ali when she was still a bit of a tomboy. She's too glammed up now. Doesn't seem true.
- jennybean0805@jaclynswartz got the best bday present with all of you guys! I wish I got to hang with you all for my bday today too! @alifedotowsky @giaallemand @chrisjbukowski @michellemoney
- msndmatthewsIt would be nice to watch a Bachelor or Bachelorette that is a person of color....black, asian, or latino. #imjustsaying
- cutesoutherngurl@ndmatthews I totally agree with you. ABC must think only white people are capable of falling in love.
- deechristoWe love @michellemoney here in UT
- jilliantrim33Your fav Chicago guys @lrhemp ! 🙈👎🙅💔
- bcrompe@sammylue die!!!! #choppingblock
- msndmatthews@cutensweet34 yeah ABC must think so or they think a lot of people aren't going to watch if they were another race. SMH😞
- jdmouserWhy turn this isn't a racist thing? Maybe they don't have that many audition that are of color? Smh
- stinamaried@kellyferreiraa is that you on the left?? Lol!
- stephierocky@jdmouser r u saying that abc can't find a guy or girl of a different race to date 25 girl/boy. Nothing to do with auditions. @ndmatthews u may have a point.
- 281barbiedollAmerican Idol all over again? Why does everything turn to the race card! Sickening
- msndmatthews@jdmouser I agree with @stephierocky. It's not a race thing. I think it would be different and refreshing if person of color could be the bachelor or bachelorette. Answer this...would you watch the show if the bachelor/bachelorette was a person of color? @jdmouser
- luvmytaterbugI don't think its a race thing. However i agree with these ladies of color. I am white & would love to see a woman or man of color on the show. They need love too. I'm sure not all auditions have been Caucasian
- jdmouser@ndmatthews of course I would! I watch the show for love and happily ever after! That's what this world needs more of!
- sininjaPoor Gia. So shocking to hear about her.
- scoobydubeeI remember looking at this photo a week ago and thinking how absolutely gorgeous Gia is, so sad.
Log in to like or comment.