veronicaWhat a week. Liberty (our guide puppy) has been transferred, and Mr. LJ is no longer with us. Devo, our first pet, is all alone in the house with us for the first time in seven years. Frankly, she seems kind of stoked.
- andrewbearNo more guide puppy? :-( Liberty was a cutie, though. ;__;
- veronica@andrewbear nope. we'll be puppy sitting probably, and may get a new dog within the next couple of months. We need a little time off.
- justkimmiannWas it hard to see her transferred? I always thought that would be the tough part.
- bookandbootsRough week. I've been thinking of you guys.
- kelselizabeth@cth1icwarrior i don't think loving animals devalues the life of a human or devalues their death, for that matter. its normal/wonderful for animals to enriches our lives. V wasn't saying her cats's passing was more important then a child's life, she was just trying to be transparent with us and share something she frankly didn't have to. most of us appreciate that about her feed.
- adoette@cth1icwarrior I read that story too. But to be honest love is love and a loss is a loss. Pet or human.
- kelselizabeth@veronica i hate to butt in and give that person a piece of my mind, but brushwood tells me you're a comment reader too and i wanted to let you know we appreciate the things you share with us. don't let anyone bum you out :)
- veronica@kelselizabeth thank you :)
- fee501stMaybe Devo can have play day with @Caseymckinnon's Wolfie! ;)
- techmonkey74@cth1icwarrior I am not putting a pets life above or BELOW a humans, losing a pet CAN be just as hard. Your comment was very insensitive.
- beardedgeek72Both our cats (brother and sister) turned ten this year...
- triviallytravisAw rough week! Give Devo all of the extra love! Maybe a little for @Ryan too =)
Log in to like or comment.