marutaroThe Oirase-gawa River flows from Lake Towada-ko, and the 14-kilometer source section between Nenokuchi and Yakeyama is called the Oirase Mountain Stream. It runs through a virgin forest rich in variety, containing white cedar, Japanese beech, and maple trees. Along with Lake Towada-ko, the river has been designated as a special scenic spot and natural monument of Aomori.
- nirmalaemamLoving all these gorgeous shots! Maru looks so happy ☺😍😎
- tinycrisworldThank you!
- xx.kimmi.ssWow! Beautiful ^_^
- harley_q16I love your vacation stories and pictures maru...thnx to your parents for sharing
- stephzkSo beautiful!!
- lucascbrownYou have to make a travel book of Maru visiting all of these awesome places! We will buy it!
- realnosaMaru is really having fun :)
- michaelriolo_Wow u guys must love adventure u guys go like everywhere and Maru looks like he's enjoying it @marutaro
- miss_instagramSoooo cute! Nice composition of the pictures 🍀🍃🐕
- vanesagapovcool dog!!!!
- monsishasLook like he's always smiling... too cute!
- kissingnoelまるちゃん 涼しそう～♡
- sakurausagiiI like that you bring your dog to all the excursions. 😊 Do you drive or you take the public transport with Maru?
- rahoofpicsOMG .. Maru so amazing <3
- massy4everSo cute💗
Log in to like or comment.