tshoxenreiderPotty training + Thomas puzzles = exhausting.
- mommaashI feel your pain
- leigh.dusekLove it. That is so my house.
- aimeebourqueIs he asleep, Tsh??
- momsgonnasnapThat is amazing
- frugalgranolaSo he did get a new "potty train?" :)
- somlovinHe falls asleep everywhere!
- tshoxenreider@aimeebourque he is! He can really sleep anywhere. Only one of my children that can do that.
- tshoxenreider@somlovin totally!
- jillmickAny tips @tshoxenreider? My oldest is 4 and he will NOT go number two. I don't want to push him too much..just not my style but I'm beyond over diapers.
- modmiaI had/have one that can sleep anywhere. They make life interesting.
- kteichrowphotoLOL! Love this!!
- faithraider@jillmick my 3rd was the same. She had issues with constipation and we were still regularly having accidents past 4yrs but she was much better by 5 and completely accident-free by 6. Not what you want to hear but really, each child is different.
- amysmonkeysMy boys still fall asleep anywhere...I call them my little (no so ittle anymore) nomads. It is a hunt some mornings during the summer to find them!
Log in to like or comment.