tshoxenreiderWas cleaning out a drawer and I found this stamp (called a "chop") that we bought in Xian, China back when we were engaged.
- j.d.mosher@tshoxenreider - those are pretty cool. I have one with my Chinese name on it. I love Asia.
- larbleWe have one for each child with their Chinese birth names. They are beautiful little art pieces.
- marina_mmk_My hubs bought one for me when he was in Korea last year, my One Little Word. Most thoughtful present ever, I cried 😊
- samhuckleberryThat is gorgeous
- katespillerSo sweet. We have one too. My sis-in-law brought it back from her trip to China, love it.
- sarahonpurposeThat is lovely...
Log in to like or comment.