breakingbadlocationsWalt may have chosen the last name "Lambert" for a very interesting reason. As revealed on the divorce papers seen in 306, "Sunset," Skyler's maiden name is "Lambert." Time will tell what this connection means. #BreakingBad #BreakingBadLocations #54DaysofBad #MrLambert
- king_3uanThanks homies 💃@iamjonnycastro
- lidhDid anyone else notice that it seems like Walt is wearing someone else's clothes in this scene? They look way too big for him. Also, he's not wearing his wedding ring.
- king_3uan@lidh probs fat hanks clothes
- babyjasminexo_Thank you for posting this! I always hear lambert is her maiden name, but I never seen it in the show
- georgeoftheforestI think he's going to kill Skyler, and he feels guilty about it, so to remember her he does the bacon thing, and he uses her last name.
- chooch0303Never noticed this.
- spookshow_babyx@georgeoftheforest 100% my thoughts too. It makes sense with the other people he killed too
- vidasam12Very nice catch there !
- 1onelvWe saw a "preview" of the coming season when we did a self-tour... I'm excited!!!! @ep907
- ep907Niice right as I sent u a bb pic lol @1onelv
- yeahfuckingniceAhh very interesting
- sonalidarora@brentmata did you know this?!
- lidh@breakingbadlocations Just wanted to pay myself of the shoulder about Walt wearing someone else's clothes here. Looks like he was wearing the disappearer's clothes from the cabin in NH.
Log in to like or comment.