ellelunaThe ducks come inside while the geckos and frogs and crickets sing. The old man who owns the land is barefoot in the rice patty, removing weeds with his machete. His wife appears, a beautiful slice of color in the banana trees, with a plate of offerings balanced on her head. The smell of frangipani and sandalwood fills the house as something deep inside of me lights up.
- ticamideThanks do much, super inspiring
- nightbloom222Love the story:)
- blackbyrdflysuch beautiful words.
- joshua_carrHow do you have money for a house and art suplies?
- elleluna@cosmicforest thanks! It was a magical place. I wonder if we all have dreams of houses without walls? :)
- elleluna@blackbyrdfly thank you !
- elleluna@joshua_carr it's all about balance and priorities!
- elleluna@jewel_price6 thank you :)
- elleluna@justbesteve thank you! It was actually quite noisy !!!
- nightbloom222:) i sure do
- indirawmAh I see, that's why I feel like it's such a familiar place, bcs I'm living in Indonesia. Have fun in Bali, @elleluna :)
- citygirlfindsbeautiful work and I can feel how happy you are expressing it through this photo!
- elleluna@citygirlfinds thank you !!!
- wheelerjustinThis is I think one of my favourite instagram shots, sounds like a magical place.
- connbertishsuperb story e, thank you.
Log in to like or comment.