tastyhealthEasy breakfast before heading to the gym:
Blueberry coconut greek yogurt layered with banana and cinnamon toasted oats...yum!
The yogurt is #chobani plain non fat greek yogurt mixed with 1 tsp coconut extract, 1 packet of Truvia and 1/4 cup blueberries.
I like to toast my oats if I use it as "müesli" (it really brings out the flavor of the oats) and I just put 1/2 cup oats, 1 packet of Truvia and 1 tsp cinnamon in a hot pan and toasted them for a few minutes 👌
- madwhitesLOVE your recipe ideas. Have all the ingredients, can't wait to make breakfast! @tastyhealth 😝
- gmamarockyLove it!! Sprayed a lil coconut oil on pan and sprinkled with cinnamon minus truvia. Outstanding!! Thx ❤
- mcrmorbidI'd eat this over bacon any day ;0
- durrizChobani #GMO #avoid #nosupportforgmo
- maryyaalkaabiYummy and nice shot
- fruityvee_Always do this for work. Delicious
- beingashlynI am soooo making this!! Looks GOOD!! Thanks for sharing how you made it!!
- odangochanVar får du chobanin ifrån? Inte sett den i sverige :)
- freshfitnhealthyThis looks delicious!
- tastyhealth@odangochan den finns inte i Sverige, jag är i New York :)
- jennyobrien72@speedeebug 👍
- thearomaowlHow do you make the oats?
- tastyhealth@sregis0628 read the caption...
- michellesfoodlogYum yum yum yum making this tomorrow
- ____j.e.s.s.i.c.a____Good idea!
Log in to like or comment.