altrarunningSay hello to Olympus, high cushioned trail shoe. January 2014.
- mt.trail.wolfSIZE 15?
- ozydingoHi mate, come on down under when your ready to Rock these mountains of middle earth.
- helvey77I just bought the lone peaks 1.5. Guess I'll have to wear them out fast!
- the_vstyleis it January yet?
- m_kebellYes please!
- gnarlyczarLove the local peak names @altrazerodrop
- flono_trail@altrazerodrop What happened to minimal? Seems with every iteration Altra moves further away from its roots? Mind I wear and quite like the Superiors with out the rockplate & sockliner. But the "feel" is disappearing. Still nice looking shoes
- thebillybruhI hated the Torin SO much. I hope these are totally different.
- bikernate@nordkappler, Altra has never positioned themselves as a minimal company. They make zero drop shoes and make them in all kinds of flavors. I can't wait to try this shoe! Love the Torins (just wore them for most of the VT100 and they were awesome.)
- bryanew710It's not my thing, but I'm happy to see that @altrazerodrop is taking zero drop shoes to all different kinds of runners.
- audiekaufmanI just feel like this kind of symbolizes an evolution of the brand similar of that to Nike in the 80s... Keep it natural.
- rkroadrunnerThey "look" heavy. What is the weight?
- joeldwrightI'm 41. I have a pair of Hoka Bondi B's, and the original Lone Peaks. And I go trail running in my Hoka's much more. My 41 year old body just needs the padding, even though I have pretty good form now. I'm very curious to see how well these compare to Hokas
- joeldwrightI think the best innovation that Altra has pushed forward is the zero drop. However, the minimal movement of no padding only works for a few people on a regular basis. Minimal shoes seem to only work for most people as a training device.
- brisbanetrailrunnerNeed any testers and reviews done guys ....I'm a size 11 and massive altra fan ;)
- husarJust when I was considering looking at Hokas you saved me. Looking forward to getting my size 14 feet into these next year.
- husar@altrazerodrop I'd love to see the tread on these.
Log in to like or comment.