jamieoliverGuys todays #jamiesfoodteamtips is from the lovely @J_SJ who shows you how to make some bad boy BBQ sauce that perfect with everything. All you need is 2 cloves of garlic, 1tsp of tobasco, 1tbsp of honey and soy sauce, 2tbsp of Worcestershire and HP sauce, 4tbsp of ketchup and a large splash of apple juice. Its so good give it a go big love #jamie
- buggernuttts@wrigglywormy try this but add a but of sugar :)
- hersatism@pol_crystal lantawaaa! Lets cook
- wrigglywormy@lewiskingdom looks good. @sen1977 did something similar out his 15 min meal book.
- sazzy_bobI made this last night. It was a hit. Yum yum :0) x
- 19shakey88Liking the look of that! @ross_mason1989
- the_crafty_fella1 tbs of tobasco.... sure ull change that @jdshakey24
- 19shakey88Pfft maybe 2 ;-) if I get my hands on it that is ull of probably dropped the nut on it by then pmsl! @ross_mason1989
- the_crafty_fellalmfaoo smashed bottles everywhere in a one man kitchen brawl lolol @jdshakey24
- fembroshuis@phabroshuis Dat lijkt me nou echt iets voor jou!
- mac_84Looking good ;)
- d_09@group10 ♥♥ nby BBQ
- desyindartaOkay gonna make it one day
- atthetabledinerThis is heaven @kartiniflorent
Log in to like or comment.