andymaserThis is Carlos. He's a Corriente cow--the first cattle breed brought to the Americas by the Spanish a way long time ago. He's being raised on the 6 Ranch in Wallowa County, OR by a mother and daughter team that ranches the old fashioned way--with dogs and horses. Our team did some filming on the ranch last week for @traveloregon and, in the fall, several of us will take delivery of a portion of Carlos. Where does your food come from? @kdahl24 @harrydalgaardiii
- harrydalgaardiiiQuick clarification ... Is Carlos a bull or a cow... I just want to know what parts I ave dibs on... Also, I call the skull/horns
- kdahladventuresDude @harrydalgaardiii he's a STEER and for the win (since I picked him out, ahem) the #skull is #mine
- jpoutside#foodsharefactions #sustainabilityshitshittingthefan
- andymaser@harrydalgaardiii #told
- harrydalgaardiii@kdahl24 shoots ... Im not crying, I've just been cutting onions
- kdahladventuresAnd don't forget @stajpace!
- maryelizabethford#greatnature !
- faby_fabieGreat Gallery ✨👏👏👏✨
Log in to like or comment.