thatkevinsmithI wore this pin from 1988 to 1989, on a denim jacket I'd never fit into in 2013. #FatManOnBatman
- the_purplepaintbrushFucking awesome sir
- cleod2781The jacket can no longer handle all of you SEXY, man!!! 😘
- ncfisheri have that
- raccoonsgtI have that, and saw it in a drive in double feature, along with the first ninja turtles movie
- shyboy81I never got to watch this movie in the cinema,but I'm not pissed about it.After all,Tim Burton made the fuckin film and I don't have much time for that goth asshole at all.
- radioactivclownThanks for representing.
- ghost7819Looks like a block of cheese!
- gavincozartI have two of those pins I'm never getting rid of them.
- hondabrianSaw BATMAN w/michael keaton Kim Basinger at Century Theatres in Sacramento when was released.. Was eh blah.. At least it wasnt as bad as devito in batman returns or batman and robin with o'donnell
- bobbyakers@thatkevinsmith best Batman movie!
- icequeencometh@thatkevinsmith @jaymewes your boy is the new batman???? Comic fans celebrating
- thepipesI had one that I got from the theatre when we went to see it, but mine was just the bat logo. I pinned it on my bedroom curtains and it was there for years!
- jason1057thebear#fatmanonbatman is the best!!! Can we work out having you on my radio show?!
- kassandrawills@spencerwills it's your fave comic book shop owner :)
- dellaluna13Bob Kane swiping Todd McFarlane's art!
- jdiddy3175But would you fit into it now?
Log in to like or comment.