baltimoresunAs the sky-blue #Winnebago makes its way though midday traffic in downtown #Baltimore, pedestrians can't help but stare. The #RV, painted with the phrase "Who's Your Daddy?", offers a service most wouldn't think of using during their lunch break: #DNA testing. http://bsun.md/163h1uJ | (Barbara Haddock Taylor/Baltimore Sun Photo)
- priyakbhayana@buckwheatzz @dhaggag who's your daddies?
- stebojr@spunky_kool_points_lathan Look at this ish!!
- navetta__@21215sown fyi
- baltimore_travel_junkie@stebojr yeah I saw a write up on this cat...people getting money off ignorance
- candiceeecane@gregcurran hahahaaa
- twofondheartsHow fascinating !
- annapolisformalHa! Pretty cool
- ___bre@a_miz11 lol interesting... Maybe Julio should add that as a feature to their truck lol!
- klatelynHaha 😭 @gabygirl85 @lynardc @meghan_cg @steph4296 @aceofspeights #bmorelove
- m.a_x_i_n.e@princessofpulaski LMFBO. I need to invest in one down here
- leucocrystalviolet@antxvx 😂
- antxvx@tarashorter thanks now I can find who my real parents are
- mafiaprincess571This what has come 2 our society?!
- mwallen13^speak much?
- hogarth_fNot just our society, but to your home or work or wherever, it is mobile! @mafiaprincess571
- mafiaprincess571Embarrassing! This doesn't help our rep at all!
- __amiz@___bre haha!
- kpbaltimoreOh lord. Appropriate for Baltimore
Log in to like or comment.