breakingbadlocationsThe appearance of the number 8/infinity symbol has been observed as a reoccurring theme throughout the run of the series. But 410, "Salud," has several instances of images of the number/symbol showing up. It's still to be determined whether this is intentional or coincidental on the part of the BrBa writers and directors. #BreakingBad #BreakingBadLocations #54DaysofBad #BreakingBadFinal8
- gasp0neThis episode plays tonight on the sundance channel, one of my favorite episodes bruh
- zimm03Not to mention we've been waiting for the final 8 episodes. Crazy coincidence if it is one.
- kerimorsel@batuhanargat illumunati
- chilewillieNice. Dude you loooove BB man that is certainly some random, obscure stuff M..
- jimbochamp@darewreckb here's one for ya
- tim_reaper15@laurennnnxoo look at this, str8 trip (get it?)
- burlesoneric@kimfares @evanlarsen
- dkemperThe infinite is watching...
- sari8118Aaaaahhhh this shooooowwwww omgggg
- carsonbechtelMaybe it's symbolizing that Walt and Jesse won't stop? Just an idea
- insane_by_a_landslide@mj4skin I know you know he did it now, but just for full clarification, they did confirm that Walt used the Lily of the Valley plant to poison Brock by showing him dispose of it in the the first episode of Season 5
- bonesnapper_666@mj4skin @reinaaav I think Walt did it so he could convince Jesse it was Gus, to get Jesse on his side so Jesse would want to kill Gus then Walter says "then let me help"
- reinaaavAh good point! @little_john_666
- karljquist@arie_12 whats the color theory? Pink=death?
- littledarlingdreamNever noticed this one before...I follow the Pink theme of death & this makes my theory of Pinkman possibly killing Heisenberg stronger @breakingbadlocations
- marksbrainseesAHHH MAN VINCE GILLIGAN MADE AN 8 IN DA SKY!!!!! WUUUTTTTT!!! WUT A GENIUS!!!!! HOW DID HE DO DAT?!?!?!?!?!?
- sand_o_kanAnd don't forget the initials BB - the B looks like an 8
Log in to like or comment.