ivancnnYoung North Korean mom on a sunny walk with get adorable child next to a monument in Pyongyang
- hippyxuHey Ivan it's CY, I can see that you really enjoyed this trip.
- tamiiixoxArc the triumph!
- alexkuunsNorth Korea doesnt seem that bad
- ivinsetnomarim@aye_itss_alex thats the capital of North Korea. Of course it's not bad. That's where all the wealthiest of the country live. (Usually families that have members working for the government.) If you go out of the capital, things would be extremely different.
- ohhayyygirlAmen @andyslens
- the_julsterrI thought you aren't allowed to bring cell phones into North Korea.
- ivinsetnomarim@mrjulrock there's a set of exclusive journalists that were invited to film a special event going on in North Korea at the moment. You can see the partial summary of the event on the latest video on the @instagram page.
- foodcomaxlHer baby is so skinny #sadface #communismfails
- detlin808They both look well-to-do. Don't be so presumptuous @jennyhunny
- mgustinarensWhat monument was that Ivan?
- mgustinarensGreat photo shot!:))
- mgustinarensFor a young in' you should check out the photos in the Amyway Plaza gr, Mi if you ever get a chance great photographers took those of Reagan and Mrs. A friend and former colleague of mine from the GR Press...miss my days of journalism....
- erinkaorii@ivancnn Are you able to talk to everyday North Koreans citizens about their daily lives? Very interesting photos that offer a more intimate perspective, thanks for sharing!
- uritours@mgustinarens that's the Arch of Triumph, bigger than the one in Paris, it's said
Log in to like or comment.