annecurtissmithExcited about my very first venture into the world of food! BANZAI! COMING SOON! @marvinagustin 💋we will be the biggest Japanese/Teppanyaki place in Asia! 🍱🍚🍜
- echo.victorGod bless you more Ann. Congrats!!
- kilatarro@hannabanellie hahaha ok! Pupunta tayo dyan!!! Lutuan na naman yan!!
- mari_mariachi美味しい？( ^ω^ )
- kiescha883banzai meaning victory! Sabi sa history sa corregidor bataan :)
- mrico_03I think there is a mistake with the second Japanese character because that is "so" and not "n." So instead of Banzai, it will be read as Basozai. Correct me if i'm wrong
- michianmari@mrico_03 It's technically correct. "N" in Katakana is "ン," while "so" is "ソ." There's just a slight difference in how the 1st stroke in both characters are written. :)
- chinito1210tama po ung nakasulat!..ソ is for so and ''N is forン
- necnec12The N in katakana is written correctly. For N the the stroke is going up while if it is SO it is written going down . That's how I remember writing them.
- themodernlifecoachThere's here in canada!
- mrico_03You are right @chikeey
- chef_denveri can make you anne a dubai style of armani hotel sushi and maki if you want
Log in to like or comment.