tshoxenreiderSo we'd been looking for coffee all morning since we woke up in our tent. Tiny town after tiny town had nothing. We finally got to this town that looked like it was time-warped from the 40s - the street signs, the insides of stores, everything. Finally found some coffee at a very cool bar where big band music was playing through the speakers and a 20-year-old guy wearing a "Sk8 or Die" t-shirt made me two fabulous Americanos. I'm sure he was wearing that shirt to be ironic, and I wanted to tell him I last saw that shirt in the 9th grade, but I decided I'd sound old. I basically felt like Michael J. Fox for 10 minutes.
- erinsarahjaneWhat is this town? Planning an Idaho trip for October
- tshoxenreider@erinsarahjane it's in Washington now... Dayton, I think it was called.
- mandcmamaI feel like I just read an excerpt from a really great book. You painted the picture wonderfully :-)
- kddenfeldTips are Sexy. Who knew?
- feather_81My thoughts exactly!@kddenfeld
- aimeebourqueWay to source the good joe!!
Log in to like or comment.