bunnymamaNight night sleep tight! (I removed the blanket after this pic was taken😊)
- bunnymother@kristina_marie_ thats why rabbits should stay indoors always. sudden temperature changes can give rabbits colds, snuffles, pneumonia, all if which could be fatale. those things cant be treated over the counter. take to a rabbit savvy vet, look on rabbit.org for one in your area
- bunnymother@ooooh_alyssa newspaper based is best, like Carefresh or petsmarts knockoff kind
- anneduhan@chiefcrazypants awwww if our rabbit got sick will u be able to treat it? 😥😥😥
- bunnymother@hannah_neff thats an eye infection. cant get the medicinal eye drops needed anywhere but a vet. take to a rabbit savvy vet. rabbit.org has a list of one in your area.
- chiefcrazypants@anneduhan of course!! I'll always take care of my bunny. Always :)
- livalive@_mcbird 😁
- anneduhanOk! Oh i love you @chiefcrazypants
- closed_acct1eSooooooooo cute
- teaganthelildogEddy @daisyrocks31
- sibylleavelena@rachelavelena !!!
- avelenarachel@sibylleavelena udah perna liat nih dulu haha lucuuuuuu gah
- sibylleavelena@rachelavelena plihara yuu
- febrianiisharylove @bunnymama
- amandajeffsnzOmg that is so cute
- ariana_solorzanoSee this is so freakin cute !!!!!
- nelldebeauxHi, where is this cute blanket from? Please 😍💐
- anabananaorama@rafthetaf 😍
Log in to like or comment.