hawaiinewsnowRemember this sight?! It's the old water tower atop the Dole Cannery in Iwilei. circa 1960. Follow @BishopMuseum #tbt #throwbackthursday
- hiwa69I do!!! I remember picking up my tutu and her many friends there too!!!
- msnevadaroseMy mom worked there!!!
- kavikikiwitdastikkyLived in MWH... Could see dat shiet all over , wea Eva I was in mayor Weights.....memories that pic go " HARD IN THE PAINT"...lol
- ker_free_My dad worked next door at Weyerhauser and he used to tell me as a kid that the pineapple tower was filled with juice! I believed him till the day it was torn down 😊🍍
- sol_mathiasThe original #pineappleclan @farmermarkethawaii
- lonnadynIn elementary school when we used to the ride the bus on field trips past the Dole Cannery, I remember seeing this giant pineapple the sickly sweet smell of pineapple would just hit my nostrils. 😝🍍 Wish they left the water tower just for nostalgia's sake.
- pixiehulagirlI know one of those ladies! I was a tour guide there in the 80s
Log in to like or comment.