girlsgonechild#tbt to the hardest year of my life!
- loribollingerI'm with @sala_b --feeling a little old knowing you were in 8th grad in '95!
- cosmicdancer__😂😂😂 hickey!!
- stella.dobryBaahhhaha love reading old journals.
- dianaschnuthNow I feel seriously old... I graduated HS in '94...
- mommy24abbeysOmg. Hahahahahaha
- stephielynnea@dianaschnuth ha- I did too and had same thought. I tried to do the math and then stopped myself!
- toraason23Who was your bf?
- krista_cteam old lady here too.
- saraminerva444This makes me thankful that I journaled on floppies and there's not an A: drive in my house. I wouldn't be able to read them for all the violent cringing.
- megan_luceIt was so hard!Lol 8th grade. But such GREAT memories! I remember that boyfriend... BAND PARTIES. @girlsgonechild
- girlsgonechild@meganl1 yes!!!!
- twohappylambsHahahaha dude how can shit suck soooo bad and yet turn into such great memories?? #timethemagicmaker
- arangnooh girl, you have got guts. I don't think I could muster the courage to post my 8th grade musings.
- taryn_jadebridgetThank you for the memories X @girlsgonechild live & love freely, keep wearing your heart on your sleeve & journal writing your journey. Great things will come of your soul searching & analysis of your life.
Log in to like or comment.