southwestairFleet modernization provides new revenue opportunities and reduces unit operating costs and greenhouse gas emissions. #SWAOneReport #SWApic
- markbrown_12@southwestair Cool! Can't wait to fly with you again! I hope it is soon, because I'm always itching to be on one of your planes #LUVisintheair
- karencwattsNot happy with the legroom on the newly configured planes
- ohohmaiWould love leg room and shoulder room improvements!!
- speed2007@southwestair <------Thats my cats y'all!!!
- jodygrayNow let's add some TVs on board! :)
- chachachapman7You should start with the landing gear
- maxlawson__AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @chachachapman7
- chelseawester@southwestair can I have some chairs
- pilotjoeAnd of course less comfortable seats
- pilotjoeIts funny how airline CEOs and executives get more and more money while airline employees like pilots , flight attendants and mechanics as well as ticket agents and baggage handlers get screwed over
- mini_mike83I appreciate every paycheck. And enjoy having the privlage to work for SWA. Thank you SWA!!!
- christopher_ali@pilotjoe you've got it wrong. This airline ain't your typical.
- nepeye1Pilot Joe why would anyone work one more day at a place they felt like they were getting screwed?
- enikkibabyYo herman number? U do realize thats why they are called accidents!! Do ur homework to see our status on accidents! Looooooowwwwwwww.......
- planespotter7573Better for the envirement
- bobcatbrauns_world@southwestair love the new planes! I'm 6'3" and have NEVER had an issue with seats on your guy's planes! So anyone of equal or shorter length is full of it! Complaining because they need attention. I have yet to fly a SWA 738! One of these days...
- cfaverLove the new seats.
- chris_whitehornLess legroom...
- emily.dipWhen I'm old enough to fly by myself somewhere far...ill always use your airlines❤✈💺
- __badg3r_Hey, john i think these seats go IN the airplane...
Log in to like or comment.