sittingingodspalmWell, after a very long drive, and a great nights sleep, I'm happy to say we are officially on the west coast. It's so crazy to think that just under a month ago, I was leaving New Jersey, wondering if I'd hate driving so much, that I'd turn back around. What would normally take a person 3,000 miles to make it here, took us 6,000 with our crazy route. I really can't believe we made it. All it took, was just letting go, just making a plan, and sticking to it. I can't believe that the ocean I'll shortly be swimming in is the Pacific. This trip has had so many twists, and turns, ups, and downs, and it's been worth every minute. I really want you to join me, and experience this for yourself. Like I mentioned yesterday, you don't have to quit your job to do this. Make a day trip, or weekend trip. Go somewhere you've always wanted to go, or do something you've always wanted to do. Take the leap! Today is your day. Like I was for me for a long time, the only one stopping you from having the time of your life... is you. The world is way to big, to stay put. We were meant to move mountains! Come move them with us. #roundaboutusa 🇺🇸
- migraine_o100Gorgeous picture 😍
- alexandermourantgreat image
- _naishatobad_I belevie you
- m0nique_enriquezSo True! Very inspiring, I admired you and your friend on this journey. Have a safe trip :)
- davidedevisThanks for sharing with us, even before images of amazing places, your resolution, your experience, your motivation, your freedom!
- da__________eleCooles Bild 😃😃😃
- amrtahtawigreat story and amazing shot :)
- vladandbgGorgeous pic!
- sittingingodspalmE @euro_shots email me at saintjosephd @ gmail ---don't forget the d
- susy8kastles@craftycat13 love it!
Log in to like or comment.