jonacuffWhat's the worst thing to lose as we get older? Our hair, our teeth, our curiosity?
- timberframeandlogCuriosity can't be implanted
- sherritqOur passion...
- jeffbajenaruOur hair and teeth after #bearattacks.
- scwhelanYou always have curiosity when you're old, it's called senility.
- amyschullTeeth-they affect your overall health(heart, bacteria in your body, digestive & nutrition). I can be happy without hair or by enjoying other's curiosity, not w/o the ability to enjoy a steak!
- lioness223Teeth. Definitely.
- legitevieDo I have to lose one???
- bd518Our ability to dream
- thebryanroseBladder Control... Rather be dry than curious smelling.
- scottchatfieldToday #OneMoreGone #DontWasteIt
- dreemailHip bone strength
- created4worshipMy mind...
- lonlangstonAll those things can be maintained into your 80s. But you have to be intentional about it.
- drewsmediaDude curiosity! Keeping that would help deal with aging and hair loss. Being curious keeps me going.
Log in to like or comment.