laxallstarsGreat time talking tradish on YouTube with @lacrossenetwork contest Colin! #stringyourown
- willabill10already strung one last week with your tut, stringing another 1 tonight! great tut!
- laxallstarsThanks @willbud28!
- ben_davineIve watched your tutorials many times but i can never really string a good traditional
- laxallstars@ben_davine it can take a lot if time and practice... Keep at it and watch more tutorials!
- bpelly_29What is the best pocket placement for a traditional
- andrewmiramonHey, I was wondering what the advantages and disadvantages of traditional and a pita. Could you help me understand?
- laxallstars@brendan_pelly2 @andrewmiramon watch the hangout for answers!
- pittsburghstringsMid for me at least @brendan_pelly2 advantages: more hold, better accuracy. Disadvantages: more maintenance, can't use in rain @andrewmiramon
- andrewmiramonWhat's the hangout? @laxallstars
- laxallstars@andrewmiramon find us on YouTube! It's there.
- stringersshackNice cross lace @laxallstars
- askippy_1@jthaderlie you should do one of these on my stick
- jthaderlie257@skippy ok for thirty I will
- andrewmiramonNo, I meant like traditional vs pita @pittsburghstrings
- pittsburghstringsAll okay. The pita has the middle track which has a bettee channel. A little harder to string though @andrewmiramon
- andrewmiramonOh, alright. Thanks. I've strung 2 pitas but I haven't done a straight trad yet but I want to.
- laxallstars@stringersshack you know it!
- noahlevinesNice traditional, I have one too
- andyaumiller@laxallstars is that cross lace or sidewall? If its crosse lace I need some pronto!
Log in to like or comment.