dguttenfelderNorth Korean school children have their class photo taken outside the mausoleum where the embalmed bodies of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il are lying in state.
- dguttenfelder@haenim_cho One per month, roughly for the past couple of years.
- ononie@unieeque @realshity 와.. 신기하다 여기보라우! @howimetjd
- fahmaq@lordadrian1 just like the children in the U.S are brainwashed to hate North Korea, Iran, Islam?
- mreverywheree@imprudent_954 epic !!!
- adrian_trujillo1993@fahmaq I was born and raised in U.S and I was never taught to hate anyone. Instead I was taught to love your neighbor as yourself. Now I wonder where you are getting your information
- sterlingsilvaFountains. Always fountains.
- sayruhhh_@lordadrian1 I can see where you're coming from but I can also see where @fahmaq is coming from...it might not be direct but with news and social media always exaggerating things and shit we are bound to be biased towards those counties. Specifically any Middle East countries since 9/11. I don't think we are like a terribly racist society or anything (I personally love everyone for the most part) but things definitely get tense among Americans when those countries are mentioned. And it goes both ways. You know all those countries over there hate the US. How many civilians have the drones strikes killed? Tons. But I'm pretty sure every country just hates America now so whatever. Our government is stinky. 🙈🙊🙉
- adrian_trujillo1993@sayruhhh_ @fahmaq every country has these types of problems with media. Some more than others. But what I was getting across is that not everyone in a polity acts and thinks the same way since we are all created differently.
- realshity@ononie 누가찍은거여ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 북한초딩들 귀엽네
- ononie@realshity 이 아저씨 북한상주기자인듯.. 엄청 많아 북한사진 ㅋㅋㅋ신기햄
- realshity@ononie 안그래도 보고있었는데 북한매니아인듯 무섭
- sayruhhh_@lordadrian1 amen brother, that's the truth. Every single person in the world is different. It really is a beautiful thing!
- weebeastThank you for sharing this
- cjaffephotographyThank you, this is wonderful
- phchinaSecret country to me🚬
- loathingoptional@alymarieperry @jaredperry
- unicorn_tamerFer yoer Karear @meowlface
- keht@lordadrian1 By "taught to love your neighbors ad youself" you mean Cuba too? :)
- adrian_trujillo1993@keht everything and everyone: Cuba, Vietnam, Hitler, Stalin, Ivan the Terrible, Mao.
- rnvera2014@dguttenfelder is that the same visit that was kinda staged for the American reporter that was allowed in with cameras? I think he was affiliated with CBS... Not 100% sure though.
Log in to like or comment.