designmomRoad trip. First leg: Oakland to Las Vegas. We're currently passing a wind farm somewhere around the half way point.
- christynelson1Is that Tehachapi? I used to live there. Love the windmills.
- denisealeeFun memories! As kids, we always called that the Mercedes Benz emblem farm:)
- unclebeefy[Gasp!] Amazing!!!
- pegbuddiesCool! If you have those little dolls with you that means they've traveled to France and back to Las Vegas! Good little world travelers. ;)
- eklange21@designmomblog this is Tehachapi, yes? My hometown!
- ohhellofriendSo fun! Wow so many windmills! :)
- thriftdeeThat is one of my favorite views in California!
- marthawareI live that stretch. It's like alien land.
- designmom@eklange21 @anndeo @christynelson1 @dvandertuck Yes! Tehachapi Pass. Amazing.
- obsessionsession@designmomblog search "windmill farmer" on YouTube. Beautiful short film!
- kristenhoweyWoohoo! Welcome to my crazy hometown. Viva Las Vegas!
- kristenhoweyPs--I think the Blairs need a pic in front of the fabulous LV sign. : )
- themooneySad place for migrating birds unfortunately.
- themrsdelongI can't believe you just moved from France and you're already on a road trip! With 6 kids, that sounds exhausting! Have fun!
- estherbabyccinoHow pretty! It's like Holland but with hills.
- emiliebabyccinoHow pretty!
- designmom@hdcreative Exhausting is right! This is less of a vacation road trip, and more of a need to deal with our storage unit road trip. : )
Log in to like or comment.