dereklfisherExcited to re-sign with @okcthunder! Here's my message to you. Thank you to each and every one of you! #thunderup #dreambig #6 #thankful #blessed #humbled #letsdothis #cantwait
- celsoaguilar@dereklfisher You're a leader and a champion. You will always be a true Laker in my eyes. One of the best clutch players I've seen. Hope you get #6
- josephmichaelsD-Fish. Miss you in LA but I am a D-Fish fan. You're one of my all time favorite players! Congratulations on all your success. I'd love to see you win another championship.
- laurissia_jHappy Birthday Derek. Tomorrow is your special day. Have a wonderful day. Enjoy this your month. Loveya
- nadhass18You barely made me cry
- stateofvinoLove you man!!!!!! #ThankYou so much for all your time and other than #LA I'd have no one else win another championship than okc!!! Good luck . We all still love you. Your amazing ! One of my all - time idols . #leftystroke ! Haha ! Go D.Fish !!!
- jjjjjjjjjfdykvhD Fish will be missed after this season such a great player I hope d fish spends the rest of his life happy
- idalis.11U r so wrong
- itss__me@dereklfisher you will always be remembered as a LAKER #LAKER4LIFE
- pyt_killitI love u lol #okc 💙👏
- arv449youre my favourite player.. the day you hang up your jersey for sure will be a sad day for me :(
- joshhenanigansYou have Thunder mind but a Laker heart. We'll miss you 🙏#number2 #number6
- ccayan10U deserve to have ur jersey retire on the Lakers.
- hotlakermamaD -fish is a great player he shows his character in everything he does with God in his heart and his family in his mind he makes the best of every situation. Thought he is a thunder now he will always be a Laker and we as fans were lucky to see him play . Good luck and lots of blessing always! I will always be a fisher fan luv you and respect you!!!!
- johnathanvolkCome coach the lakers
- fchizm57D*Fish back in the 80's I lived in LA and snuck into Loyola one Saturday and got to see you and Magic and the Captain practice for a playoff game now I'm from NY and been back here for 20yrs. I gotta 24y.o. 6'9 nephew who played a couple yrs @ a D2 school and would make an awesome NYK if he were seen by you and management .
- fchizm57His name is Jon Phillip Mitchell and he's from NY and Lives in NYC and his father just passed away in 2014 who was my brother, and b4 he passed we use to talk about how incredible Jon was and I swore to him that I'd look after him if anything happen and I'm just trying to stay true to my promise, hence me writing to you he really has'nt had to much exposure , but if you would see him I know all that would change god bless, thx for your time.
- p.hendy15Sup my dude
Log in to like or comment.