projectrepatusaScraps ready to be recycled
- megstein913@projectrepatusa what happens to them? I don't remember seeing it on your website
- projectrepatusaIt goes to different textile recycling centers in the area
- artmantras_com@projectrepatusa it would be good if they could be shipped to other poor countries. some dont have clothing at all
- nivethapethuraj@anannya_anna I agree with your comment
- kylie_helen@anannya_anna they have a massive hole cut out of them... Best used in other recycling ways. @projectrepatusa love your work!!
- kellyann_808@anannya_anna @nivethareddy They're scraps....what would people in poor countries do with them? They're not wearable....learn to read correctly. @projectrepatusa Keep up the good work! Your projects are awesome!
- j3ssj3ss_26How can I get involved @projectrepatusa
Log in to like or comment.