hgtvMood Board Monday: Modern Kitchens. Do you like the feel of a modern cooking space in your home, or do you prefer a warmer, more traditional kitchen? See more at: hgtv.com/blog #moodboardmonday
- mrs_buda@hgtv More traditional. I want my kitchen to feel like home.
- dbloriAny kitchen would be better than mine. It's a 70's bachelor type tract home kitchen. And I love to cook. Poor me. ;-)
- partyof5iveA mixture of both. The old w/the new!
- claudia_us31Traditional and French country suits me, but if it was free I would take any style :-)
- hollyradioI just want a nice kitchen! Hahahaha
- croebuck6Warm and more traditional .
- jawooterKitchen is awesome
- philsgirl06The head above the stove is kinda creepy!
- kristinatkhdoes it make me wierd if I dont have one specific style that I like but I do know what I dont like? Because I like both.....
- ismilefirstMy dream kitchen, a modern/traditional gourmet kitchen custom built by my husband.
- _.lauren.palmer._Kitchens should have lots of natural light, colour and different textures!
- klauchWarmer more traditional. I still have the 1946 kitchen remodeled to black n white... 😩Would love it to be opened up and warmer and then it would be welcoming to be able to eat Dinner at the table again with my family.
- shimmersueI like a mix..hard to really see these too small :(
- ginig322Warm and traditional! I don't want modern and sleek.
- rita_anyoI love the clean lines of a modern kitchen but I think a traditional kitchen is much more welcoming and family friendly.
Log in to like or comment.