tshoxenreiderIs there a better smell in the world than that of bacon cooking over a camping stove? I would argue that there is not.
- laurenwlutzEmeril Lagasse needs to hook up with a techie and create Smellagram. #bam
- g2gjewelryandmetalcouture@tshoxenreider even better over an open fire.
- mtnmamacooksNo arguments here :)
- joshuaweissman@laurenwlutz I could see that backfiring.
- laurenwlutz@slimpalate Ha! Excellent point.
- igerscentraloregonNo arguments from me either!
- ariannesegermanSo fun!!
- redeeming_tableNo--it's the basis for all good food stories
- prasti_dewiMmm...yum! Also, I'm in Spokane...you're very close to me :). Stay cool today!
- northwest_native_jessicaAh! I agree!
- shalommamaI'd say it's one of the best smells in the world.
- tshoxenreider@ostlundcustomworks true.
- g2gjewelryandmetalcouture@tshoxenreider btw I have a friend in Bend and an amazing artist too. Her name is April Lucas Google "Lucas Leaf Creations"
- unconventionaldoctorswifeThrow in some coffee and I will agree!;)
- tempestuproar@tshoxenreider my favorite part of camping is the breakfast. Camping breakfast is so different from when you have it at home.
Log in to like or comment.