jimgaffiganI don't think my 9 year daughter wants to do soccer camp this week.
- wally814Baaahahahah!!! Even more reason to send her.
- jules2130My step-daughter is the complete opposite:-)
- artofmlcSend her to American football camp, and then apologize about the misunderstanding
- backsouthPlease don't send her to soccer camp. She's made a good point.
- nataliescarlettnycI hated that fucking shit. What does she like? I went to herbal camp. We went hiking and picked things and looked for fairies :)
- nwjenkToo hot for ANY camp. How about Read a book at home camp in the A/C ?
- bridgette174Have her do swim camp in SoCal.
- mamagigli0Not sure what gives you that idea.
- findmeintheforestHahaha.. maybe you shouldn't send her.
- ginrennSave this forever. Notes from kids=priceless...
- bsbrakeShe's gonna be a great comedian some day.
- staciteeMy kids feel this way about summer swimming lessons.
- timothyharderSports are over rated. Just basically playing keep-away, but really real serious and mean about it.
- tenacious_cman, the guy above me must be REALLY bad at sports.
- graymouse01Where was she when the secision to go to soccer camp was made? Did she like the isea then and just change her mind now? My kids have done that.
- theycallmemurrr@tenacious_c hahaha!!!
- monsterdog6My imagiary 5 year old daughter feel the same way about dragon killing camp. Do you think she is ready yet? #parentsarecrazybutofcourseimnotaparentwaytoolonghachtagsowhynotmakeitlonger.
- kileybwHis caption Ahahahahaha @natdenk
Log in to like or comment.