chescaleighNew @chescalocs video! "Preserve your curls!" Link in my bio. My "secret" to making curly #locs last? Wrap your hair at night! This week I went back to @nappstar_nyc for a retwist and curls and I'm determined to make them last! Do you guys have any other tips to make curls last? #naturalhair
- shewbaeSo in love with your hair!
- queenann2001This photo makes me wish I had never cut my locks off 😒 I was locked for 11 years ☺.
- kilajai@chescaleigh I adore that you are so accessible to your fans. Keep up the good work. I used to use liquid setting lotion before curling & they'd last forever (4-5 weeks or until washed) but I just recently stopped using product. Gonna try the silk scarf. Thanx!
- kathycinnamonVery nice. I just did my first pcc. I love the end result. Also love the fact that it another style in waiting. Thank you for teaching me how to handle my locs. Have never felt like such a diva before. Lol.
- naknockPut them in a messy bun
- stacey_omyes that's the key to making them last
- queentahiraAhahahaaa @chescaleigh . Ur facial expression on the right is priceless!
- chantibabyHair nets. I put a slim scarf around my edges then put in a thick hair net that let's my hair breathe but keeps curls from dropping.
- bxcammieI don't use scarves, I use bonnets to preserve my curls. Scarves flatten the curls at night, but if you flip your head upside down, put all of the hair in a big bonnet, and sleep like that, you'll still have curls in the morning!
- chescaleigh@bxcammie everyone's method is different! I always use a scarf and my curls last for up to 3 wks and aren't flat
- hjeanlou@wizdroit hair styles
- whatiworeDoes the humidity effect your curls? My hair falls flat SO FAST in the summer.
- chescaleigh@whatiwore not really! My hair tends to hold curls for what feels like forever, but in this heat I wear my hair up more, so that might help keep them longer
- energy_ascendingBonnets work really well.
- yurboymikeU look good ma
- seedthepoetI love all of your videos, so inspired!!!!!!
- bigbonedbarbieAnd pull your curls up at night so they can fall again in the morning
- milaxx99Don't add product to them between retwist. If you moisturize well enough & tie your hair up between washings, your curls will last.
- gio_ochoHello miss Leigh ☺️
- thtd1va@chantibaby that's a great idea! My head sweats so much at night that I end up taking my scarves off...that may just be the answer. Thanks!
Log in to like or comment.