dguttenfelderIf you've ever been to the Yanggakdo hotel in #Pyongyang, then you've seen this guy n his tank in the lobby.
- paulnylund@ashleynicho haven't you EVER been to an aquarium before? Also, how is any of the rest of North Korea cool?
- ashleynicho@paulnylund no I have NEVER been to an aquarium.. or a zoo for that matter. Because of that simple reason. Wild animals do NOT belong in captivity. I don't care what you say, it's wrong and not healthy in any way for the animal or it's natural habitat
- paulnylund@ashleynicho i agree with you, but it's kinda weird to have to make that point on this post, esp. because it's in n. korea. Calm down please.
- ashleynicho@paulnylund I don't mean to be nasty, lol. I just have very strong feelings about this topic.
- paulnylund@ashleynicho no worries
- gitanthaWhoaa.. cute turtle
- theowljefeThis dude does not look contempt
- rogerioferraz888Looks like a nightmare
- celadevi@theowljefe @rogerioferraz888 exactly! Is just sad that people love to lock animals up for fun
- msp_dolphinloveme5405neonpinkAww poor thing it sould be free
- jessikha_rabbitPoor little guy!
- b.folksA symbol of the people trapped in the DPRK
- jjguttenfelderSo so so so so so cute!
- goodlifebullys@bf8392 @alia_marie114 @goldcat0124
- edn85@valicoccolina :-*
- henrikvn98Is North Korea open for visitors now? @dguttenfelder
- bradipospeedAmazing! @dguttenfelder :)
- uniquescooterparts@henrik725 no
- lilhoneylamb@rufio321 sea turtle
Log in to like or comment.