realalicecooperOk pet peeve... Call me old-school, or maybe just OLD. There's a whole show going on in front of you. It takes many talented people to put on a show. There are many sleepless nights, personal sacrifices and bruises... PUT YOUR PHONE OR YOUR TABLET DOWN. You don't need to film the show. Experience it. You are there! We are doing this for you! Take some photos sure, but you are missing the SHOW while trying to film a grainy poor quality version to share online and watch later while bumping into people in the street. Come on!
#ReallyBakesMyCookies, #PutYourPhoneDown, #TechnoTard, #GetOffMyLawn
- alaraalpayDamn right!! @realalicecooper
- grazy54It s very right, in milano i take some photo, the show was so beautiful ,i eat you with my eyes and after 1 year you are in my mind in my heart, kissssss @realalicecooper
- grazy54Ah you are not OLD you are immortal
- metallexafrank carter threatens to smash peoples phones if he sees them filming...and his shows are always awesome because everyone is involved!
- jason_s_porksI'm not defending that douche holding up the iPad, but welcome to 2013.
- definitely_not_a_sociopathWait who the hell brings an iPad to a fucking concert and where do they put it?
- sixxamfanI get that as a peeve and you are right but then again how often in our drab little lves to we get to experience you? I am able to shoot video and watch so there!!! Haha i will try to behave if im ever that clise to you live. Respect!
- jerseytransplantWhile I'm guilty of a little camera work I have to apologize to anyone I show for the shake or seeing the back of some guys head or an arm because one cannot film and rock out at the same time. My ears are still ringing!
- biggredd1952Amen brother.
- rockinmom6613Agree with you Alice. Saw you June 6. Believe me all I wanted to so was experience my long waited yrs .to see you. Dis take couple pix. But I was so into your performance my eyes were all over you. People don't be so rude . RESPECT THE LEGEND! How I wished and hoped to just touch your hand. I still get excited talking bout the concert. Love Alice
- fergy5252Agree !!!
- rockinmom6613I disagree to a point with chestneychiller. I have a couple photos as well plus one special one that perhaps no other fan has.. The quality of pic .yes I want a vs of the concert I went to, but the memories I have of show no video can ever replace..for me when I talk bout the show my expressions , actions go beyond any video. Yes I am a hard core TRUE FAN of the greatest Rock legend ever ! 42 yrs and counting
- kimbego22Been to a few of ur concerts and they rocked! Loved the experience!
- decayedtotheboneTOTALLY AGREE! The pics on your damn phone will never be as good as the memory of the show! Enjoy it to its fullest!
- rockinmom6613@realalicecooperAlice I just want to say you kicked ass last night in Costa Mesa . You totally rocked the house! I was disappointed that fans including one next to me spent the time video and FB the show plus carrying on personal conversations instead of watching and ENJOYING the show. Their loss ... Guess they don't understand that you are a Legend. All the hours, hard work,time away from family sleepless days, nights everyone puts in to give your Fans the Best Show Ever means nothing to them. I did have the joy of bombing some footage from fan next me has. Alice, words can not express what I was feeling watching you. I think I may have been the most energetic fan there. All 42yrs I have waited to see you, finally paid off. you made this one Priceless for me. Thank You Biggest fan ever Kathy
- themanontheflamingpieAlice got da booty @audra645 @a17xemina @skylerk1999 @comrade_julia
- skylerk1999HE DOOOO
- vany_poison@realalicecooper I fully support what you wrote. You're not old! I think like you! In Innsbruck when I saw you I did two photos, and I liked to enjoy the show! Although it was the Rock meets classic! Six great Alice!!!
- michelejmccoy88I say the same thing to my husband and Im 25 years younger than him
Log in to like or comment.