heidimariegarrettTUTORIAL TUESDAY! •
Here's the step-by-step for this week's heat-less curl hairstyle inspired by @lady_dianna: •
1) towel dry hair
2) begin by taking a section and wrap it around your fingers after it is smoothed with a brush
3) pin with a double prong clip
4) continue sectioning, wrapping, and pinning
5) this is what your whole head should look like
6) go to sleep!
7) check to see if hair is completely dry (if it isn't, you MUST wait until it is!) and proceed to remove pins
8) separate curls with your fingers (or gently with a brush)
9) hello Charlie's Angels! • ⚠HELPFUL TIPS ⚠ ➡ I wrapped both sides going AWAY from my face ➡ This hairstyle may not work for curly hair ➡ If some of the sections are not drying, split it in half and re-pin it
- heidimariegarrett@sarafriz413 yo how did it turn out??
- sara.friz@heidimariegarrett it was terrible, but it was because I did it so messy 😂😂
- nadeenparkWhat if im a messy sleeper?
- capri.diem_How long does it stay curly? Does it go away after a shower? How do I get my wavy and straight hair back if I try it? @heidimariegarret
- frobrahma@sparikh_16 I'm trying this
- always_me2989Pun curls
- weatheringinkNice way to curl @12_ali @ceoofawesomeness
- frobrahmaI think it was cuter before she finger-combed it
- alditowkynthana@verogdr tienes q hacer esto antes d irte a dormir
- devantierneydo you have a video of this???
Log in to like or comment.