dooceThe evolution of language in 15 seconds
- kristanhoffmanDid someone say watermelon?
- kirsten.sourbeerI thought she was saying "water my leg" 💦
- courtenaylangeYou will so miss hearing waller-melon. Someone taught my daughter that we actually live in San Francisco, NOT in Center-Circle, as she pronounced it. If anyone corrects her usage of "yogrit", its going to get ugly in Center-Cirlce... :-)
- kellydonovan624I have a constant internal struggle with correcting words or leaving them in their adorable glory. I.e nail polish "pitching" instead of chipping.
- gossetterin@your 'you got it' made me tear up, too
- ingrid777Haha love it!!!
- gavintiegirlToo cute she is!!!
- katetbarryShe's perfect
- iampeasI wish she knew what she wanted.
- harrisonhiveThanks for sharing such a sweet moment
- bonbonbreakCutie! 🍉🍉🍉
- oakeeShe makes me smile! 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
- jacquelinefsweetSound is broken on my IG but even I could tell what she was saying. Awesome articulation skills, that one
- lynn1816@dooce ROTFL!!! Damn she is a cutie pie!!
- jodishullI want one of her!
- twingirlsyogaAck! That was awesome!
- funfettiahoy@gossetterin Me too. Such a proud and happy mama moment.
Log in to like or comment.