tidymomHave you ever baked your eggs in the oven? So good! Actually love to coat bacon in flour and bake it too! Omg is that good! Not enough room on the oven tonight so I fried it
- dardar68I'm wondering about the bacon/flour combo as well.
- 1sublimegirlYes! So yummy!
- littlesparrowccI've tried baking the eggs in the oven but sometimes the yolks come out cooked! Or half gooey and half cooked. Blah! #imdoingsomethingwrong 😕
- 4crawfordBaked eggs are yummy!! Sometimes I put a piece of ham or turkey at bottom and top it with the egg.
- beneaththebluespruceYes! I like to put deli sliced ham in the muffin cup / Then some pepperjack and green onion and then crack the egg over that! Yummy!! Curious about the flour n bacon too!
- donnaschan@tidymom please do tell, what does the flour do?
- tidymom@mommy_to_ej_and_aj 350 for about 10-12 mins
- tidymom@eat2gather it gives it the most amazing crunchy coating!
- tidymom@tatertotsandjello ill cook you help me DIY and decorate ! ;)
- tidymom@effortlessmom it makes a crunchy coating!
- tidymom@dardar68 so good! Give it a try! It gives the bacon a crunchy coating
- tidymom@4crawford yes! Or sprinkle cheese on top too!
- organizingmadefunI bake my bacon in the oven!! Super good and easy!
- tidymom@creationzstudio so good!
- kitchenhealssoulYum! Plus by baking them in a muffin pan, they are the perfect size & shape for an English muffin breakfast sandwich!
- ekuempelHow long do you bake the eggs?
- tidymom@kitchenhealssoul yep! We eat them on a biscuit
- tidymom@ekuempel 10-12 mins at 350
- beach_corgiWe bake the bacon but never tried it with flour, sounds good. I'll have to try that and the eggs!
Log in to like or comment.