davidlebovitzMaking gougères this morning
- davidlebovitz(Recipe on my blog)
- bitesforfoodiesHave tried to make these so many times...unsuccessfully!
- tracyvalentinawoodIf they are well made, they are sublime! Enjoy.
- lastminuteluyour recipe is a crowd pleaser and an oft-requested addition to party menus! will try with additional sprinkling of cheese next time...yum!
- mountainstirrerJust been given a recipe from a winemaker friend so shall compare with yours!
- julie_miguel_What are those exactly @davidlebovitz
- misstdjOf course you now have to preemptively state "recipe on my blog". Of course someone will inevitably ask about it anyways. #sigh
- thebelleisabelle@misstdj hahaha! @littlemisssunshine1122 Savory bites made from pâte à chou
- r_borroYumm! I'll have to try your recipe, I've made the French Laundry version with gruyere a few times and I love it. Reminds me of the beloved Brazilian "pão de queijo" (cheese bread).
- tara_zaI just pinned your recipe this morning after reading about your weekend! #itsasign
- minoubartonHow alike your gougeres and leaves pictures are!
- sastierThanks. I made these yesterday - my first success with pâte à choux. Delicious. That makes three of your recipes I have made, and each has been spot on!
Log in to like or comment.