tshoxenreider@kyleoxen is reading the last 100 pages of Harry Potter, book 7, wanting to both read quickly to find out how it ends and, even more, read slowly because it's almost over and you hate for it to end. I remember that feeling well. (I also have a feeling we're not gonna get much done after the kids go to bed next week, what with an epic HP movie marathon and all...)
- so__jenI cried the ugly Ugly Cry during that book on more than one occasion.
- zdtroutI read the while series during one summer. It was amazing!!
- allanacwI started reading them after listening to you discuss them on your podcast earlier this year. Really enjoyed them!
- etstWish I could be a Harry Potter virgin again and start over.
- sarahcraig79Yes! What @etst said!!!
- foodiewithfamI wish I could read those for the first time all over again!! I just read Rowling's newest book and it was great! (I hate to say it wasn't Harry Potter, because that's obvious and unfair to her as a writer, but I should say it is most definitely NOT a children's book!)
- tshoxenreider@so__jen I did too, big time. Especially at the part where Kyle is reading now, so I keep watching him, waiting for it to happen. So far, nothing. 😉
- tshoxenreider@etst YES.
- tammisdavisI felt the same way about the last book. Wonderful series!
- danbourqueHas @kyleoxen had the ugly Ugly Cry yet, or is he waiting for the last page?
- nicole_vbennettI remember that feeling too! We're in the middle of a movie marathon ourselves! Well, actually just started # 2 last night, now if only those kids could take care if themselves...
- redeeming_tableThose are the moments I wish to recreate
- tshoxenreider@nicolevbennett right?
- redandhoneyI can't decide which I love more: amazing food or amazing books. Either way: they are how I know God loves us.
- whylimewhynotGetting to the end of those books (and any good book, really) is like going through a major breakup for me. I spend the next week in sweats wondering what the point of even getting out of bed is now that my characters are gone!
- redandhoneyPs. I love HP just about as much as I love Narnia. Heresy? #dontevencare
- life_passionatelyThe movies are amazing!!! I never read the books. I'm trying to decide if I should go back and read them even though I already know what happens.
- tshoxenreider@redandhoney not heresy at all.
- tshoxenreider@cgrorud07 the movies don't even compare to the greatness of the books. For reals.
- amyaranyosi_We have the same duvet cover and pillow covers!
Log in to like or comment.