- urbandaisy__First car Blue Buick Skylark with white seats! :)
- erinqvd@mandimcclure wasn't a skylark your first car?
- jillianmascarenhasIf there's one thing My Cousin Vinny taught me, it's that the '64 Skylark had a "regular differential, which, anyone who's been stuck in the mud in Alabama knows, you step on the gas, one tire spins, the other tire does nothing." ;)
- mandimcclure@erinqvd Skyhawk
- romimorris@lnewball just add "ing". That's your thing, right? 😆
- luiginm@romimorris yup along with tomfooleries and shaninigans
- noelle1969@sparklingly That made my night!
- thatsmykimjayRear wheel differential.
- raisingmadison"And now I aks ya this... Do you think she'd give a shit what the son of a bitch who shot her was wearing?"
- becauseuarehereSkylark, have you anything to say to me? Can you tell me where my love may be ? Is there a meadow in the mist, where he's just waiting to be kissed? Sorry, had a Bette Midler moment.
- msdedeshowWe shot the clerk.
- katemshepardI bet the laws of physics cease to exist on the owner's stove.
- jillianmascarenhas@noelle1969 such a good movie! Endlessly quotable! ;)
- bigzlittlemMy first car was a Buick Skylark! (In Boston, so it was a Skylahk)
- gracejaneanneDid you say "utes"?
- lailarossiWhat is ute?
- mandynigburA Ute is an Indian
- mandynigburTribe. Sorry. Utah is named after that.
- lailarossi@mandynigbur that was a line from a movie
Log in to like or comment.