lisasolomonlilac returns. (with stitch gift) #1000doilies
- elf_girlsweet! I admit I'm avoiding mine because I'm scared to sew in the tails... I'm not confident that I know how to do it the right way.
- foxslane@elf_girl me tooo!!! I'm so relieved to hear u say that (read), I was sure I was the last. xxxx
- lisasolomon@elf_girl @foxslane so funny to think of the 2 of you amazing women nervous about anything :). you can leave them if you want. I just weave them back in (on the backside) for like 1/2 inch /1 cm and the cut
- petalplumLisa - I'm thinking the same as you about @foxslane and @elf_girl :: you can totally do it girls!! I'm sure I did mine wrong, but I guessed (hoped) no-ones going to notice out of 1000....
- foxslane@petalplum I posted mine on Friday. I thought I was the last one so I just did my best, and posted them. Hope they are ok. xx
- petalplum@foxslane I'm sure they'll be beautiful. xx
- lisasolomon@petalplum @foxslane still laughing here. I'm sure neither of you did anything wrong !! can't wait. xoxo
- hannahrayHi Lisa! Would love to speak to you about #1000doilies. Could you email me on firstname.lastname@example.org?
- lisasolomon@hannahrw hi ! of course ! just did and lovely to meet you !
- hannahrayGreat to be in touch 😉
- hannahraySee blog.instagram.com :)
- lisasolomon@hannahrw thanks Hannah !!! xo
Log in to like or comment.