baltimoresunAt downtown #Baltimore's McKeldin Square, the Baltimore Peoples Power Assembly held a #rally yesterday to #protest the verdict in the George Zimmerman case. People also stood at the intersection of Pratt and Light streets holding signs. (Algerina Perna/Baltimore Sun) #Maryland #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin
- nesssxxxoSo why don't they go to Florida where the trial was
- nesssxxxoAnd these dumbass why dont they protest against the murders thAt happen everyday in the state they live in maryland is the highest murder rates people only want something to bitch about then actually going out and doing something about it
- pparsley65True... It happened in Florida .....
- theevansfamily2011@vanessa_dimattei indeed
- stebojr@Vanessa_dimattei Because many of the murders here in Maryland are not being perpetrated against INNOCENT victims. The issue of drugs, gangs and violence here absolutely needs to be addressed and there are many community activists who have organized rallies and matches here to address those issues but the issue of racially profiling innocent black men and boys should and will be lifted in this state and all across this country regardless of your opinion. There are many things you will never understand from the outside looking in but rather than call you a dumb ass as you've done others, I simply label you as ignorant.
- thoward1016The sad thing is is that all these people don't know what really happened but they all have an expert opinion. We're they all in the court room listening to the truth or were they just watching on the media which is one sided
- this.buds.4u@vanessa_dimattei stay classy 👎
- burkett_The case should've never gone viral. Just like Casey Anthony. It's a way for the media to make money and ratings. There's so much more in the world to cover. Maybe a happy story or two. Go turn on Fox News or MSNBC then watch an episode of the Newsroom. How would you like your news?
- b_morevonyhttp://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/black-florida-teen-jordan-davis-killed-46-year-old-michael-dunn-sound-familiar a 46yr old shoots 17yr old in Florida. Invokes "stand your ground"
- cschroeder827This is ridiculous.
- gtorrez123It's not about race it's about JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- hddunkleyNo justice No peace
Log in to like or comment.