chefazWild caught city pigeon. You heard right.
- jaa_401I'm sorry but this doesn't look good.
- colourofcrumarHmmmm I think I'd eat...
- mgrochuWhere is that? Looks ok
- champstergramYou are what you eat
- dcdupreeDoes it taste like Doritos and cigarettes?
- lauragonzalez28D I O O O S @oscrodriv
- amonraz65LOL @dcdupree!
- mrpelon14What's next wild caught city rodent??
- aluciel286@dcdupree I was thinking something like that too. Lol
- mainogramNo. I feel like going fishing, grilling the fish right by the water(croton?) and drinking Dom Perignon @topchefalex
- angie___campos@mrpelon14 lol!!!! ✋👍
- rositelloIs it really "wild caught" if it's from the city??.. Lol
- mrpelon14@usc_chick15 😜
- davidblutenthalI always thought pigeons were robots. #whoknew?
- angie___campos@vinovalentinobx lol!!!! Good one 👍☝✋😆😆😆
- nationalpost@chefaz, your food photos are amazing and we'd love to try to feature them in National Post as part of Gastropost, a community of Toronto food lovers who go on weekly food missions. Shoot a quick email to email@example.com if that sounds ok with you. Thanks!
- 609slacker@chefaz nooooooooooo
- johnnyandthespritesI'm not so sure that's how you solicit a partnership.
- chengsteinLooks quite bloody. Is it okay to eat?
- dasgooch72That pic is from his recent trip to Charlottesville, VA.
Log in to like or comment.