sittingingodspalmTwo things about this picture I think we can all agree on, 1. Clearly this is the best trip of my life, and 2. I am not a skydive model! @skydivechicago, is great crew of people. They made us seem like being there, was just the perfect way of life. I walked through the Hangar, day one, after a long drive, tired, sweaty, probably frowning, while everyone inside had a smile, ear to ear. I quickly realized why. For them, this was heaven. @skydivechicago is very unique in the sense that it actually is a community. Not only can you camp there, but the people who work there, live there. What I quickly realized, Is that these people, were no different than me. They were chasing something, and that something was happiness. No matter what it was, all they wanted to do was jump. I asked Alex, head of Marketing, what they did in the wintertime so that they can keep that happy grin, and he replied, "we chase the summer." That quote is going to stick with me forever, and I'll mold it to make sense for me, and my life. They're travelers, thrill seekers, but most importantly, they're ALIVE. I've skydived before in New Jersey, but this place was different. This place opened my eyes. It reminded me what I was here for, why I decided to leave everything behind. It's because in order to really be happy, you need to find that passion, whatever it may be, and fight tooth, and nail, to make it your life. I walked out with a better understanding of what I already thought I understood, and it makes me think, now that I'm following my dream, the "sky" is no longer the limit. #roundaboutusa 🇺🇸
- brightskymanSuper cool!!!!
- emilyaretialso this.
- emilyaretiso wild.
- aliyergalievGreat post! Sign me in!
- currupiyou rock, man! i just discovered you. So inspiring! thank you for sharing all this.
- aiap2hNice post!
- caperleAmazing 💙 and yes inspiring!!!!!!!!!!
- free123123Wow~amazing shot!!!
- jenny_msartW O W. wow.
- claire.aislinnWas it less scary this time?? :)
- lovenotesandbeautifulthingsCool. And I love, "We chase the summer."
- lanna_csmoraes@nathan_archanjo cry
- nathan_archanjo@lanna_sousa *-*
- lanna_csmoraes@nathan_archanjo #intercedendo
Log in to like or comment.