riawnacapriSo. Ya. Out of my entire career I'VE NEVER burned anyone, let alone myself 😔 #firstimeforeverything I went to unplug the iron from the wall, and as i pulled, my iron shot back at my face once it unplugged. 🙅🍀 oh, and you wanna know what that line is? I was smiling as it burned. Go figure. Momma Nina is making sure I'm protected with LaMer #onlythingwegotinthewilderness 🆘 Thanks Atlanta 👍
- hairbyjohndBoo! Hope that heals fast! Ps- love ur braided do!
- katsamickOuch @riawnacapri :(
- erin_mckayOh no! 😳
- devotedmomof5That freakin hurts
- devotedmomof5Face is worst
- tpstringer@riawnacapri you're still always beautiful xoxo
- essedisarahOuch! Poor you 😔😘
- j_a_n_i_c_e__kAwww I hope it gets better soon!!! Once it settles down a bit, use some Rosehip Oil on it to help soothe it and reduce the appearance of it. I burnt my hand with a steamer once! I know it's not the same but the Rosehip Oil does help!! xxx Sending love ❤
- alisond33Oh no! Feel better Ri! Xoxo
- jordynsorianoAw, ow! Feel better!! :)
- qobvmwoh dear. aloe vera helps!
- debbieg136Take flour & water make a paste. Takes the sting away & keeps it from blistering.
- dd_alexandraIt will go away, but it takes time and you need some patience. If you can, avoid using make up because it will make it dry. Yes, you want it to heal, but naturally (maybe with some special creams for a 1 degree burn) . PS: don't rub the surface, @riawnacapri
- umcaofficialoo my got(
- lolheatherkayAw, mama Nina :) she's such a good friend to you. ❤
- sarahvioletevansAww feel better!!
- lehranyakubovFeel better
- anairamramosget well soon ;)
Log in to like or comment.