5dollardinnersThere's a reason I'm not a cake blogger. Wondering if this qualifies for Cake Wrecks, or the Pinterest, I Nailed It site! (But what really matters is that I saved $25 bucks making it myself, and that the birthday boy thinks it's cool!) Happy Birthday Ryan!
- 5dollardinnersAnd in case you can't tell, it's supposed to be a Lego brick cake!
- savinfamlymoneyI think it's awesome!
- mamalotsoftotsI could totally tell it was a Lego. And I feel ya on not having the cake making gene. My kids have lovely pictures of some of the ugliest cakes ever! Lol!!
- thecancanNice nobs
- susanyjohnsonAwesome! I made my son some Lego brick cakes for his bday lady year. Frosting those marshmallows was a bear!
- susanyjohnsonOh geez "last year" not "lady year"!
- cookiecrumbfunLooks great.
- shevigirlI think it looks great! Just remember that you may not think it's great but he will always remember the Lego cake you made just for him.
- maketime365Looks like a lego brick to me! lol WTG!
- kellygirlknitsI knew instantly what it was supposed to be. I think it looks great!
Log in to like or comment.