chefazSpending the day cooking with one of worlds greatest chefs, Peter Chang. There is no greater practitioner in America of his craft
- jayson_xiongChinese food?
- eyetopiaincI like your new #eyebobs nice collaboration with a great specs Co.
- spidur97Glad to see you are exploring Richmond. Great place.
- felipehortizAndrew & Crew.Thanks for stop by at Bizou main for lunch .hope u guys like it.good luck in VA. Hugggs.!!!!
- gobblegutsP.F. Chang's?
- free_soul_and_mind2016Yup that's how he roll
- n.lothiPeter's doppelgänger lol @vlothi25 @peter_wang
- seth_74Are you in VA
- peter_wang@noy__viiix 1st) I don't think @vlothi25 knows what that means. And 2nd) I do look a little old white man when I put on my glasses
- wfs29223Love watching you bizarre foods. You have more guts then me to eat some of the stuff you eat.
- debiangnulinuxDoes he own pf chang?
- iamjordangeorgePeter Chang is a phenomenal and well known chef specializing in Chinese/Szechuan style dishes. He does not have any connection to PF Changs...that would be Peter Fleming (PF) and Philip Chiang.
- barmstrong63@belchagram *Paul
- iamjordangeorge@barmstrong63 Correct! Sorry, got my Peters' mixed up. It is Paul.
- airieladeleYou da best xoxo
Log in to like or comment.